We offer custom Review Board development services on a case-by-case basis. If you need custom features, extensions, or have other custom needs, we can work with you on a development contract.
Here's how it works
- We'll discuss your needs and determine the options.
- We'll put together some mockups and a write-up on the project for you to review. We'll iterate on this until you're happy.
- You'll receive an estimate for approval.
- Work will begin on the feature, keeping you informed of the progress.
- Once we've finished, we'll send you the bill, along with the deliverables.
A typical contract is billed hourly. We will provide an estimate after assessing your needs, as well as regular status updates.
Some work is beneficial to Review Board as a whole, or may be related to something already on our roadmap. In these cases, we typically reserve the right to include the feature as part of the product. The benefit to you is that upgrading to future releases is easier.
If you have a custom development need, contact us with a full description of what you need, and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible!